Angkor Archaeological Park
1,853 views - (3 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)Loading......
Mondulkiri Minority & Hilland
1,395 views - (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)Loading......
- [[Angkor Archaeological Park]] – a place to explore hundred of ancients temple date back to Angkor civilization
- [[Phnom Penh City]] – the capital of Cambodia with a charming colonial French building and modern city: skycraper, apartment, business center and more.
- [[SihanoukVille Beach Relax]] – The spectacular relaxing destination to the spectacular beaches and islands of Cambodia
- [[Rattanakiri Eco-Tourism]] – is the place to go for trekking, eco-travel and natural beauty and greatest adventures
- [[Mondulkiri Minority & Hilland]] – features unique rolling hills, fine country views, wild natural landscapes, jungles, multiple of waterfalls and a unique indigenous culture.
- [[Kirirom National Park]] – is one of the Cambodia’s famous resort in Sangkum Reas Niyum. Kirirom was Cambodia’s first officially designated national park. It contains many footpaths through the forests with a number of small lakes, pin tree, beautiful natural landscape known as (Dipterocarpaceas, Moist dense dipterocarp forest) and waterfalls and was once used as a refuge by the Khmer Rouge.
- [[Rattanakiri Eco-Tourism]] – The province’s lush jungles and forests make it an ideal destination for the ecologically-minded traveler: you can trek the highlands on elephant-back or take a guide and beat a track on foot; visit local hill-tribe villages and be pampered by their hospitality; watch miners dig up glittering gemstones
(Visited 94 times, 1 visits today)