Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Lazy Mekong Daze: located at the riverside similar to Mekong Crossing. The style of the place as well as the menu targets mainly foreign customers. There is choice of dishes and cocktails. They have also a free pool table and good music and have a couple of bicycles and motorbikes for rent as a sideline.
- Hao An Restaurant. is a big restaurant on Monivong Blvd. Very tourist friendly, and serves plenty of genuine Khmer food, as well as other Asian cuisine. Excellent place to lounge about and drink beer, and good for shared dishes cost around $2-$3 USD. Tel: 012-941234
- San Te Hap Restaurant. Southeast side of the market in front of pharmacy. Cheap, tasty tofu and seafood dishes for around 2,000 to 4,000 riel. Try the seaweed curry.
- SMILE Cafe is the smartest eatery in town. Run by a local NGO, Buddhism and Society Development Association, (BSDA) as a training restaurant for orphans and vulnerable youth, it serves tasty Khmer and western dishes and the decor is a cut above everywhere else. Prices are reasonable with food between $2½ -5 – and you’re helping a good cause. Riverside Kampong Cham, just north of the Monorom VIP Hotel, Tel.: (+855) 42 69 00 605,
- Spien Thmei Restaurant, Ph Preah Bat Sihanouk. Down the road from the Mekong Hotel, Spien Thmei Restaurant (New Bridge Restaurant) is your standard Khmer and Asian restaurant. It’s quite large, The food is of great quality, but rarely matches what’s on the menu. Still, since it’s good food regardless of what arrives at your table and you aren’t charged more (or perhaps because the staff don’t speak much English), be a good patron and don’t complain.
- Destiny Coffee House, Shop 12 Vithei Pastuer (near the riverfront, opposite Sophary Internet- on the road between the food market and the riverbank), ☎ 017-328-034. 7:00-4:30. Destiny Coffee House is run by a community based NGO that enables rural youth to access employment and high quality vocational training. The cafe serves fresh and vibrant quality food that is a relief to the travelling foreigner! The Coffee House also has a reputation for it’s delicious homemade cakes and cookies (~ $1.50), as well as it’s real espresso coffee. The decor is clean and crisp, and the complimentary wi-fi makes it a great place to relax and revitalize. Some travellers report that it is often closed. $2-$4.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.