[[Pursat]] offer few accommodation which you could fell the place and visit. Most of hotels and guest house is located across in the center of town. Some are located near the river and market.
- Phnom Pich Hotel: This hotel is about 200m North from the main bridge on the westbank of the river. The smart and modern hotel offers clean and very spacious room equipped with Western bathroom, satellite TV and air-con. The attached restaurant has a very good reputation in town. The prices range from US$6-15. Tel: 052/951515
- Vimean Sourkear Hotel: The pretty old looking hotel from the outside shows another face inside with air-con rooms and hot water. It’s probably the cheapest hotel with air-con in town. Tel: 052/951466
- New Tounsour Hotel: This hotel is long-running by friendly people and offers quite the same standard as the Phnom Pich Hotel. Clean and very spacious room equipped with Western bathroom, satellite TV and air-con. Don’t wonder about the kitschy décor it’s just a Khmer update. Prices from US$5-10. Tel: 052/951506
- Thmar Keo Guesthouse: There is a nice outdoor terrace here. The best bet is the fan room with a Western bath and single bed for US$ 5. An a/c room goes for US$ 10.
- Hotel T’mei : Next to the Hotel Vimean Sourkey, this hotel was still under construction when we were in the area. Looks like it will be the best spot in town when it’s finished. Who said Pursat wasn’t booming?
- Hotel Orchidee: A very friendly place run by a mother-daughter team. There is a common living room, TV area on the second floor that has some nice Khmer artwork on display. Rooms with a Western bath, h./w shower and two beds go for US$ 7 with fan, and US$ 10 for turning on the a./c.
- Hotel Than Sour: It’s probably a step up from the Orchidee, and is a friendly place as well. Nice rooms with TV, Western bath and fan go for US$ 5, a/c for US$ 10.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)