[[Mondulkiri]] will take about 7-8 hours drive. Because of road has good condition for this year 2012, and it There are many taxi and private transfers available.
- Bus: Coming from Phnom Penh it will at least take a whole day to manage the trip to Sen Monorom, [[Mondulkiri]]. Mostly there are only small buses during the dry season, as the road gets slippery and impassable for buses.
- Pick up: This is definitely the easiest and fastest method to go to [[Mondulkiri]]. There is quite a lot of pick up’s leaving Phnom Penh near the Sorya bus station (street #80) to go to [[Mondulkiri]]. As they mostly overload the pick up’s, make sure you’ll have a seat inside or you’ll have to join the windy and quite incomfortable loading area. The average price is about US$10-14 for the whole ride.
- Motorcycle :The ride passes by some beautiful and diverse countryside, regardless of which direction you are coming from. Security is not a problem these days.
- Kratie to [[Mondulkiri]]: If you are coming on the bomb-cratered highway from Kratie, go straight when you get into Snoul town, and when you come to the crossing of the road, which leads to Kampong Cham, there is another one (laterite surface) to [[Mondulkiri]] you have to take. After about 7 km you come to a four-way junction, where you turn left to [[Mondulkiri]]. Snoul to [[Mondulkiri]] is about 130 km, and if you are coming from Kratie the entire trip is about 215 km. The trip is one of the nicest you can make by motorbike in the whole country, but you need to do it during the dry season as the road can get one of the worse during the rainy season. The unpaved dust road is nowadays under construction and will definitely become better in oncoming times.
- Kampong Cham to [[Mondulkiri]]: Kampong Cham to Snoul turn off (to go to [[Mondulkiri]]) is a doable stretch of Highway 7. It’s about 143 km to Snoul and 275 km for the entire trip. Just before you reach Snoul town you will notice a police box on the right. The road curves to the right and left, and you go to the right to reach [[Mondulkiri]]. About 7 km down you will come to a four-way junction where you turn left for the ride to [[Mondulkiri]]. The road from Snoul to Sen Monorom, [[Mondulkiri]], is a decent, level dirt variety that you can make fairly good time on. This changes during the rainy season when rainfall will make the wet surface as slippery as ice. Food and fuel can be purchased in Snoul town. You’ll have another opportunity to gas up or to buy some food on the half way from Snoul to Sen Monorom as there is a bigger village right before you enter the densely wooded area.
- Sen Monorom to Banlung, Rattanakiri: If you want to go by motorcycle from Sen Monorom to Banlung, Rattanakiri, and it is rainy season, read the section entitled “The Death Highway” or follow this simple advice: don’t do it. Even in the dry season, it’s a tough trail that will put your riding skills to the test. Make sure you have spate parts for your motorcycle (see Getting Around chapter for out Biker Checklist), and plenty of food and drinking water. The trip will take about two days during the dry season and Kaoh Nhek town (near halfway) is the only place that sells bottled water and some food. Fuel is also available. Don’t do it alone. It’s best to have some help if you have a bike breakdown or a mishap. You are a long way from help in most stretches of this remote trail. It would also be best to bring a Khmer speaker along, as the trail intersects sometimes with other trails and you will want to clarify that you took the proper way when you do come across somebody. It’s definitely an adventure, if you try to tackle it, be fully prepared so you have an opportunity to enjoy it. (Further details are available in the Ratanakiri province guide.)
Actually there aren’t any regular commercial flights to Sen Monorom. M.A.F (Mission Aviation Fellowship) is flying a 6 seat light plane, it usually flies twice a week and will carry passengers if not full.
Currently there is no boat for access to and from SvayRieng, You can go Takeo by road transportation.