Flight of the Gibbon has built its famous zipline courses in the most remote and beautiful real rainforest locations in Cambodia…until now! Angkor, 30 minutes from Siem Reap, Cambodia is home to the 7th Wonder of the World, Angkor Wat and dozens of other ancient ruins, temples and compelling religious historical artifacts spanning centuries of Hindu and Buddhist influence.
Our team of experts, with over 20 years of experience, have constructed a thrilling and safe eco-adventure incorporating the jungle’s natural features while protecting its towering trees, exotic flowers, fauna and native wildlife. We build eco-adventures unmatched in the world and our invitation to open one in Angkor reaffirms our position as the leading Zipline Eco-Adventure Canopy Tour operator in Asia.
- Safe and experienced construction, from the world leader in this field..
- 21 platforms high in the treetops.
- 10 thrilling ziplines.
- 4 sky bridges spanning hundreds of metres.
- Spiral staircases circling trees.
- A 50 ft. abseil finish.
- The longest single zipline in Cambodia.
- 6 hectares teaming with exotic wildlife.
- Re-introduction of wild-gibbons.
- State of the Art Safety Equipment from France..
- Includes Cambodian lunch, water and snacks.
Free air-conditioned van from your hotel R/T to the Park.
Zero impact electric carts transport guests to course.
Rates until October 31st, 2017: 99USD per person.
Above price includes
- Canopy adventure tour.
- VIP Round trip Transportation (Within Siem Reap city).
- Traditional Khmer lunch or dinner set menu.
- Nature trail walk.
- Angkor Park Pass is required to access to Flight of The Gibbon site and it is responsibility of client to have it or we can stop at ticketing booth for client to purchase it directly.
- Child below 16 years of age receive 25% discount (applicable for standard rate only).
- Chinese/Thai rate does NOT have child discount. Chinese/Thai rate need to show passport too.
- Program is not suitable for children below 5 years of age or 100 cm in height and weight 16kg up.
- Maximum weight is 125Kg, generally athletic persons whom are large are accepted.
- Sandals are not allowed due to safety regulations.
Escort guides/parents who do not do the canopy adventure tour, but accompany the guests/customers in the minivan will be charged USD15.00 net per person. This price includes lunch and transfers. (Clients will have their own Angkor Park pass)
UK callers: 0203 617 8711
International callers: 0044 203 617 8711
Cambodia callers: 063 966 355