O’Russey Kandal CBET Site was established in 2007 under support from an Environmental NGO called Mlup Baitong. The community consist of only one village with 446 families. The CBET development was introduced to support people in the community to have possibilities to effectively protect and manage their natural resources while improving their livelihood in an equitable and sustainable manner.
O’Reussey Kandal is located in Stung Treng Province, situated approximately 28km south of the provincial town along National Road Number 7. It takes about 8 to 10 hours from Phnom Penh to O’Russey Kandal.
Attractions and Activities
- Swimming at one of the six interesting places of the stream
- Trekking in the community forest to see the forest resources with luxury species of trees
- Watching wildlife such as deer, wild pigs and birds
- Family picnicking
- Experiencing cultural attraction of the local people
- Tasting local food
CBT Products and services
include homestay, local guide, food service and bicycle rent.
- Entrance ticket: 0.15$/person (Cambodian), 1$/person (Foreigner)
- Homestay: 2.5$/night
- Breakfast: 1.5$/person
- Lunch/dinner: 3$/person
- Bicycle rent: 1$/day
- Tour guide: 3$/time
Mr. Prak Thearith
Tel: (+855) 12 292 876
Mr. Sou Kham Eng
Tel: (+855) 99 642 874