EVENTS & FESTIVAL AND HOLIDAY FOR YEAR 2017
- January 01 – International New Year Day
- January 07 – Victory Day Over Genocidal
- February 11 – Meak Bochea Day
- March 08 – International Women’s Day
- April 14, 15, 16 – Khmer New Year Day (Choul Chhnam Khmer)
- May 01 – International Labor Day
- May 10 – Visakh Bochea Day
- May 13, 14, 15 – Royal Birthday of the King Sihamoni
- May 14 – Royal Ploughing Day
- June 01 – International Children Day
- June 18 – Royal Birthday of the King Mother Monineath Sihanouk
- Sep 19, 20, 21 – Pchum Ben Day
- September 24 – Constitutional and King’s Coronation Day
- October 15 – Commemoration Day of King Norodom Sihanouk
- October 23 – Paris Peace Agreement Day
- October 29 – Royal Coronation of the King
- November 09 – Independence Day
- Nov 02, 03 , 04 – Water Festival and Moon Festival and Boat Racing
- December 10 – International Human Rights Day
The Angkor Wat International Half Marathon holds on December 5 - 6. Keen marathon runner, or just enjoy fun-running through inspiring scenery for a good cause? If yes to either...
Royal Ploughing Ceremony
The Royal Government (Pithi Chrat Preah Neangkol - ពិធីច្រត់ព្រនង្គ័ល) has been granted approval by the King of Cambodia to annually magnificently celebrate the Royal Plowing Ceremony "Preah Reach Pithi Chrot...
Pchum Ben Day
Pchum Ben Day (Khmer: បុណ្យភ្ជុំបិណ្ឌ - Ancestors' Day") is a Cambodian budisht and Brahmanism Festival, culminating in celebrations on the 15th day of the tenth month in the Khmer Calendar...
Cambodian New Year
Cambodian New Year (បុណ្យចូលឆ្នាំថ្មី or Bon Chaul Chnam Thme) is the greatest traditional festival and Cambodian public holiday that celebrates every Year. The holiday lasts for three days sometime four...
Cambodian Water Festival
Cambodian Water Festival (khmer: Bon Om Touk) has been a most important holiday for Cambodians public holiday calendar. There has been alot of much interest for visitor for not only...