In Pursat province, most of restaurants close quite early after 9pm. To have reasonable and quite tasty food you may look for the ordinary food stalls and noodle cook shops at the market near the National High 5.
- Boray Thmei Restaurant/Restaurant & Nightclub: about 3 km heading down the road towards Phnom Penh, you will see these two places. They feature the standard Khmer and Chinese fare.
- Lam Siveeng Restaurant: Open for breakfast and throughout the day. It’s a simple and friendly place with good food the omellets, French bread and coffee are tasty and cheap. Some of the staff speaks English.
- Vimean Sourkey Restaurant: It?s next to the hotel of the same name and has good Khmer and Chinese food.
- Magic Fish Restaurant: This riverside restaurant is located in the far north of the town. You have to look for the yellow building on the right as you drive north from town (no English sign). Nice fish dishes, for sure, as the name already promises.
- River Front Restaurant: Located about 20 meters north of the dam on the main river drag this is by far the most pleasant spot to have a meal. It?s right next to the river, so there is plenty of entertainment on hand watching the locals swim, fish and socialize. The food is good and the beer girls are very friendly. Show off and practice your newly acquired Khmer language skills with them.
- Stung Pursat Restaurant & Nightclub: That?s the top nightclub in town, which isn?t saying much. The food is fair to okay and the nightly Cambodian dance a thon, complete with band, starts at 8:30 pm. The beer girls will greet you at the door.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)