After Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, Sihanoukville serves also the best foreign and local cuisines in Cambodia. If you don’t want to eat out, most guesthouses and hotels offers in house restaurant. There are plenty of moderately priced Cambodian and international restaurants with quality ingredients, authentic preparation and home-style cooking are hallmarks of Sihanouk Ville dining.. Almost every restaurant offers Cambodian food. For the budget traveler’s, check out the inexpensive Chinese places and the local food stalls and noodle shops next to the centre of town.
In Sihanoukvville, most tourists will enjoy the freshness of ocean seafood such as fresh crabs, giant prawns, ocean fish and squid are all excellent and can be found at the numerous shack restaurants that line the beaches. Seafood prepared BBQ-style is particularly popular, especially at the beach places in Ochheu Teal Beach. Most of the off-beach restaurants are concentrated into a few areas: downtown, Victory Hill and especially the Ochheuteal area, on Serendipity Beach Road and along Preah Lumhei Phumin Street.
Along the beaches, especially at Ochheuteal Beach, there are many food stalls and some restaurants serving grilled, meat, chicken, and seafood with chips/fries and a beer for US$3-4. There are a good many restaurants in town as well. Sihanoukville has a surprisingly diverse set of cuisines.
- Angelo’s Restaurant: Near Golden Sands Hotel, Excellent BBQ (try the ribs!) and Greek cuisine.
- Grand Restaurant Kampuchea, Next to Angelo’s and accross the road from the Beach Club on Tola Street. The Chicken Amok Curry (served in a coconut) is a particular highlight (US$3). Good food, but service is very poor and even abusive.
- Happa, Serendipity Beach Rd. Japanese teppanyaki (hot plate) restaurant.
- Cinderellas Coffee Shop, Serendipity Beach Road, opposite Monkey Republic. Very pleasant coffeeshop/cafe just off Ochheuteal Beach with comfortable indoor and terrace patio seating. Offering a reasonably priced menu featuring western, Korean and Asian dishes. In addition to coffee there is beer, wine & cocktails. Tel: 012-613380 
- La Paillote, tel. +855-12-632347, Victory Beach. French-Khmer cuisine in one of the finest restaurants in the country. Entrees US$5-11.
- La Reserve Sihanoukville, on Victory Hill, Gourmet French Cuisine with Master Chef Patrick Escribe, Table de France.
- L’luna d’Autunno: Italian Restaurant situated on the right hand side of Ekareach Street, a short way before the curve that heads down to the Golden Lions. The staff are well trained & friendly, and prices are not overly expensive, with pasta or pizza at around US$8-9.
- The Look Bar and Restaurant. On Victory Hill in Bar St. Free pool, multiple TV-Screens, WiFir and a wide selection of drinks and food. Weekly blues/rock/rock’n’roll live music and BBQ with latino music.
- Maharajah Royal Indian Cuisine Halal Siem Reap’s popular,Now opened a sister restaurant in SihanoukVille,at Victory Hill +855-15-966221 menu from US$3~10 
- Mick and Craig’s restaurant. Near the Golden Lions. A Sihanoukville institution which has been providing comfort food in Sihanoukville since 1997. Check out the nightly specials. Their Mexican menu and Sunday roast are particular favourites.
- Noh Kor Phnom, Occheuteal Beach (inland, on first road to beach when coming in from town). Friendly no-frills seafood restaurant with a menu of over two hundred options. Try the steamed sunfish with soybeans and ginger (US$4.25).
- Pim’s Restaurant, Ochheuteal Beach. Western ala carte menu, BBQ, and wok menu. Traditional Cambodian evenings. Nine hole mini-golf, petanque (boules), darts, pool and table tennis.
- Same Same But Different. On the beach, reasonable food, good price, good staff. Excellent Thai Green Curry. Beware the Happy Pizza, it’s very happy.
- Sunshine Cafe, Otres Beach, ☎ 012 82 84 32. Great cafe and beach bar on the more relaxing Otres Beach. Run by a Polish lady and her family who cooks excellent food and serves superb and generous sized cocktails. It has a nice community atmosphere. Her Khmer partner runs boat trips, US$15pp, that visit different and more interesting places than the other boat tours. He also does night fishing boat trips when there are sufficient numbers wanting to go. They also have a small number of simple beachfront rooms for US$5. edit